Long Island Marriage Counseling, Nassau and Suffolk – Marital Therapy, Couple’s Counseling, Family Therapy, Relationship Counseling, Parenting Issues, Divorce Counseling
Is the Long Island Marriage Counseling Center in Huntington, NY for you?
Go to marriage counseling? Get a divorce? It’s hard to decide to stay married or to separate. There is pain both ways. Is it the wiser choice to go to marital therapy or to go to the divorce lawyers?
We have discovered what makes some couples stick in their marriage and benefit from marriage counseling and others break apart. It is not simple.
This is only one of the issues that might motivate you to call for an appointment at the LI Marriage Counseling Center (Dr. Diane Kramer – 631-553-1476 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our couples who come for counseling wrestle with such issues as:
- Cheating and affairs (emotional and otherwise)
- Coldness and distance
- Constant or erratic fighting
- Secretiveness and lying
- Conflicts in parenting, finances and work/home responsibilities
- Control and communications problems
- Blaming, complaining or attacking
Long Island Marriage Counseling – What is it?
Marriage Counseling is hard work. When couples decide to stick to their marriage, they must embark upon a journey of renewal and change. In marital therapy at the Long Island Center, we help couples uncover the key core patterns in their marriage and in their own personalities that cause them to have difficulties. During the marriage counseling, we get the couples to understand these key core patterns and get each to begin the marriage change process that results in harmony and equilibrium in the marriage. It is one choice at the Long Island Marriage Counseling Center. Harmony and equilibrium means that the couple learns the difficult art of mutual need satisfaction through time, the satisfaction process that builds feelings of love and caring in each person.
When instead the couple decides to end the marriage relationship, they must face separation, setting up separate households and transforming their parenting roles. On Long Island, breaking up a marriage is especially difficult because of the costs involved, as well as the burdensome legal system. If that is your decision, we offer divorce mediation through our partner, the Long Island Center for Divorce Mediation. We also offer divorce, post-divorce and family counseling to help you through this difficult time of emotional and financial crisis.
Long Island Marriage Counseling Center – Here is how we can help you:
- Long Island Center Marriage Counseling Assessment so that you can make good decisions about sticking vs. splitting
- Marriage Counseling from a veteran of 35 years of marriage counseling on Long Island who has helped hundreds of couples come together in new ways, so that you have the benefit of deep experience
- Real listening to each of you and your needs in the marriage to insure that you are getting the support you need to make the changes you need
- Deep understanding of the key core patterns in the marriage and the Self so that you can be led to feel better and work our your issues as easily as possible
- Ability to stay separate from your power struggle so that we can help you be more objective about what needs to be done in the marriage counseling
- Deep concern for the welfare of your children to help you make the best marriage decisions for yourselves and them
- Divorce Mediation if the decision to split the marriage is made so that you do not have to incur the expense and loss of control of the divorce litigation process on Long Island.
Long Island Marriage Counseling Center – we offer:
- Marriage Assessment and Marriage Counseling
- Individual Therapy during the Marriage and post-Marriage
- Extraordinary Self Group Program
- Family Therapy as needed for the marriage and the children
- Divorce Mediation from the Long Island Center for Divorce Mediation for when it is time to end the marriage
- Divorce Consulting so you learn your rights and know what to expect from the courts and the lawyers as you exit your marriage
I would love to discuss your needs further. Give me a call at 631-553-1476 or email me at email@example.com to discuss how I can help, or to make an appointment at the Long Island Marriage Counseling Center.
As an experienced marriage counselor for more than 35 years, I believe I can help.
(Note: If you are interested in individual therapy, please click Long Island Therapist.)